DUI and Traffic Attorney
When Drennan Law Firm represents you in a DUI or drug case, you can rest assured with attorney John L. Drennan on your side. Attorney John L. Drennan possesses over twenty (20) years of the knowledge and skills needed to deliver the caliber of results that our clients look for when they hire a defense attorney. DUI and other criminal matters often hinge on highly technical aspects of the circumstances and/or the law.
Bad things can happen to good people. Call us now at 843-352-4149!
A conviction on charges of driving under the influence of alcohol, possessing illegal drugs or driving recklessly is always a difficult, disturbing life event. Even traffic tickets may seem relatively minor, but they can lead to increased insurance rates and pose a threat to your driving privileges. Any misdemeanor or felony criminal record can potentially affect many areas of life, including:
- Housing options
- Freedom to own firearms
- Freedom to pursue many personal goals that may be out of reach permanently as a result of a criminal record
At Drennan Law Firm, every client receives respect from the very first consultation through the conclusion of a case. Preparing to address your legal matter effectively and in your best interests is the heart of what we do at Drennan Law Firm.
Our South Carolina law firm has handled cases all over the including the local areas of Mount Pleasant, Charleston, North Charleston, and Summerville, as a valuable resource for individuals from all walks of life. We notice many recent trends in our criminal defense law practice such as the following:
- Many "good citizens" who never expected to be arrested are finding themselves in trouble with the law.
- More and more women are among the defendants in the cases that we handle.
- Quite a few clients are concerned about the impact of a potential criminal record on their professional licenses or endorsements issued by entities such as the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) or American Medical Association (AMA).
- Members of the military, home on leave, may face serious consequences if they are considered to be away without leave (AWOL) after being arrested for drunk driving the night before they are scheduled to report back for duty.
- Clients include college students, tourists, Boeing employees, and businessmen and businesswomen from throughout the United States and the world. People with many backgrounds often encounter legal troubles in and around Charleston.
Traffic Violations Attorney · Mt. Pleasant Criminal Defense Attorney
Are you grappling with a speeding ticket, a drunk driving arrest or charges of domestic violence? Whatever criminal charges you face, we urge you to take heart, face the challenge and contact a knowledgeable attorney. Do not let police or investigators defeat you psychologically before your defense gets underway. Drennan Law Firm handles tough cases — and delivers results. Call or e-mail now to schedule an initial consultation with a South Carolina DUI defense lawyer.