Mt. Pleasant DUI Lawyer — Summerville, North Charleston, Charleston
Whereas some DUI defense law firms may shy away from tough cases, tough cases are what we do at Drennan Law Firm. Clients usually realize they have a tough case for reasons such as the following:
- They "failed" the field sobriety tests.
- They tested at a high blood alcohol level on a Breathalyzer.
- Law enforcement charged them with felony-level DUI crimes.
- They possess commercial driver's licenses (CDLs) and have their entire livelihoods at stake.
- Their professional licenses (such as licenses to practice medicine) are at risk.
- If they are convicted, they will have second or third offenses on their records — and risk losing their driving privileges for a very long time, perhaps even permanently.
Residents and visitors to South Carolina alike look to Drennan Law Firm to fight on their behalf in the face of great odds, in many cases. Time and again, attorney John L. Drennan obtains favorable outcomes for clients burdened with difficult DUI defense cases. Contact the law offices of John Drennan to learn how we turn things around for you as you face a high-stakes challenge of a difficult DUI case.
First of all, deal with and fight the automatic suspension of your driver's license. In South Carolina, these automatic suspensions are:
- First-offense conviction: six months, with provisional driving privileges possible
- Second-offense conviction: one year, with no provisional driving privileges available if the DUI has fallen within 10 years of the first one
- Third-offense conviction: two years, with no provisional driving privileges
- Fourth-offense conviction: permanent driver's license revocation
Don't let the prosecutor and the police intimidate you. Hire a skilled lawyer and make them go through your lawyers to get to you. It's no your job to plead guilty, it's the State's job!
Highway 17 north in Mount Pleasant is dark and confusing with no street lights and construction going on everywhere. Its a difficult task to drive that stretch of highway at night especially if you are not familiar with the Mount Pleasant area.
DUI Charges in Charleston? Drunk Driving Defense Attorney John L. Drennan Can Defend You Affordably.
From our law offices in Mt. Pleasant, DUI attorney John L. Drennan handles felony DUI cases and other challenging cases. Contact us to schedule a consultation with a knowledgeable lawyer with no further obligation.