Charleston DUI Defense Lawyer - Summerville, North Charleston, Mt. Pleasant
Many law firms brag that they "do it all": family law, estate planning, personal injury, criminal defense and so on. At Drennan Law Firm, on the other hand, we believe we serve our clients best by staying focused on their areas of concern. A well-established South Carolina criminal defense law firm, Drennan Law Firm most commonly serves people charged with drunk driving. A DUI case involves both administrative agencies within the South Carolina Department of Public Safety and criminal courts. We also bring a depth of experience to representation in other criminal matters and traffic violations.
South Carolina attorney John L. Drennan welcomes the opportunity to discuss your legal matters, including the following:
- DUI: South Carolina law enforcement agencies work hard to be tough on impaired drivers. Drennan Law Firm handles tough DUI cases — and we win a great many of these difficult cases.
- We can get your driver's licenses back now. The time to take action on your case is today!
- Stop worrying. Get your DUI defense started now. As shocked as you are after a drunk driving arrest, please realize that quick action can help your case a great deal.
- We beat field sobriety tests. If the police officer who arrested you tried to make you believe you were already convicted of drunk driving based on results of a sobriety test, don't believe it. Talk to John L. Drennan and give Drennan Law Firm a chance to review your case.
- We win high breath test cases. Attorney John L. Drennan is a court-qualified breath test expert witness with regard to the DataMaster breath-testing instrument. He has often testified about inaccurate results from the DataMaster.
- We win tough DUI cases, including cases involving high breath test results, failed field sobriety tests, injuries or fatalities.
- We handle tough felony DUI. Any DUI on your record is a detriment to your future, but a felony criminal record is particularly damaging. It is worth all your necessary efforts to fight this outcome tooth and nail.
- We win DUI drug offense cases. Did the arresting officer allege that you were impaired by drug use simply because he or she discovered that you were in possession of an illegal substance? Drennan Law Firm can set the record straight when allegations do not match up with verifiable proof.
- We handle "boating under the influence" cases. A conviction for boating while impaired is as damaging as a conviction for driving a car while drunk.
- CDL and DUI defense: Protect your commercial driver's license — and livelihood.
- Interstate driver's license consequences: Nearly all 50 states have signed an agreement to share traffic violation and DUI offense records with each other. If you were charged with drunk driving in South Carolina, your home state's driver's license may be at risk, just as if you had been arrested closer to home.
- Criminal law: John L. Drennan, a former police officer, has two decades of experience in criminal defense practice. He is available to review your criminal matter such as a drug crime case. Were you charged with possession of an illegal substance in connection with a traffic stop? Call or e-mail Drennan Law Firm to learn how we can help.
- Traffic violations: Many DUI clients of Drennan Law Firm rely on defense lawyer John L. Drennan to handle traffic tickets as well as DUI defense, including speeding tickets.
Summerville, North Charleston, Mt. Pleasant — Speeding Ticket Attorney
Were you arrested on suspicion of driving impaired in Charleston? DUI defense attorney John L. Drennan serves clients throughout South Carolina low country. Call or e-mail today to schedule a consultation regarding your drunk driving, criminal or traffic violation matter.