Adam Russo was born in Connecticut and moved to South Carolina as a child. Growing up in the low country, he gained a deep appreciation for the culture and ways of Charleston's society. After attending the College of Charleston, Mr. Russo completed his legal education at St. Thomas University and Florida State. While in law school he clerked for the Florida Supreme Court. Most recently, Mr. Russo was a DUI prosecutor for the 14th Judicial Circuit, and a private defense attorney.
Areas Of Practice
- DUI Defense 50%
- Criminal (generally) 35%
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates 10%
- Family Law 5%
- South Carolina, 2009
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami Gardens, Florida
- J.D. - 2009
- Honors: cum laude
- College of Charleston
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: English Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships
- National College for DUI Defense
Past Employment Positions
- Laubshire Law Firm, LLC, Associate Attorney, 2014 to 2016
- 14th Circuit Solicitors Office, Assistant Solicitor, 2012 to 2014
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, 2008 to 2009
- Crisis Ministeries/Homeless or Indigent Law, 2009 to 2010
Contact us today for a FREE, no-obligation case review. Don’t delay!
How We Can Help
For more videos, visit our video center.
Committed Criminal Defense In Charleston And Mt. Pleasant
Leading DUI defense representation you can rely on for 24/7 responsiveness, tenacious advocacy and extensive legal knowledge.